The Rose & 29 Soft Rock Classics

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

The Rose & 29 Soft Rock Classics Details

The Best of Me * Desperado * Dreaming of You * Emotion in Motion * (Everything I Do) I Do It for You * Forever * Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? * Killing Me Softly with His Song * More Than Words * On My Own * Stand by Me * That's What Friends Are For * Up Where We Belong * We've Got Tonight * The Wind Beneath My Wings and more.

Reviews

I have not purchased this book but am giving 3 stars because even though I think it sounds great, there is no indication of the piano skill level and I could not find a spot to ask a question. I do not want to purchase and not be able to play or not have it challenge me. Would be helpful if there was one example page of one of the songs to show skill level. Thanks!

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel