The Rape of Lucrece

Category: Kindle Store,Kindle eBooks,Reference

The Rape of Lucrece Details

This book was converted from its physical edition to the digital format by a community of volunteers. You may find it for free on the web. Purchase of the Kindle edition includes wireless delivery.

Reviews

This work is amazing! It can't be more beautifully written, and it is so universal and for our current time! Rape and women's abuse and violence is a very present issue in Argentina, where I live, and this work has been recently performed by a Spanish actress in our local theatre. I haven't been able to see this show but this is what made me discover and read the original work by William Shakespare, which I hadn't heard of before.I strongly reccomend The Rape of Lucrece for those who love poetry, subtlety and a smart treatment of current issues.

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel