Songs from Ragtime, the Musical: Piano Arrangements

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Songs from Ragtime, the Musical: Piano Arrangements Details

The exceptional music fully captures the joy, hope, pain, and experience of life at the turn of the century. Titles are: Back to Before * Goodbye, My Love * Make Them Hear You * New Music * Our Children * Ragtime * Sarah Brown Eyes * 'Till We Reach That Day * Wheels of a Dream * Your Daddy's Son.

Reviews

This product NEEDS to have in the description that it is the EASY PIANO VERSION, NOT the orchestral reduction I thought I was getting. I think it's great for intermediate piano students, and I will keep it as a potential teaching tool, but I'm extremely disappointed that this is not what I thought it was. There is an orchestral reduction songbook that sounds like the CD recording (I know because I've played out of one before), and I'm going to get that next.

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel