Country Sheet Music Hits

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Country Sheet Music Hits Details

Dan Coates takes the hottest country songs and adds his expert touch, making Country Sheet Music Hits accessible to the easy-piano-level player while keeping them sounding like the chart-toppers they are. Titles include: Amazed * Because You Love Me * The Dance * Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue * Holes in the Floor of Heaven * How Do I Live * I Cross My Heart * I Swear * The Keeper of the Stars * Live Like You Were Dying * Stand By Your Man and more.

Reviews

Purchased for sheet music to a single number.Most of content was of little interest.Typical music book. Much unknown content around single lead number. Better to pay for and download more expensive single copy of one song.

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel